Monday, July 7, 2008

1999-09-28 TOP TEN/Live

1999-09-28 TOP TEN/Live
Wayne, Chach, Benny C, Sara, Amy, Stella, others
3:10:45

In honor of our one year anniversary, the night I first met Sara coincidentally occured the night I did a Top Ten show. My buddy Ben, Sara, and Amy all happened to come into the studio during the #1 song. Weird.
Turn it up, no you need to turn that one down. Top ten songs coming up. Do they have a theme? 1998 to 1999 school year. The monkey list. So okay, enough talking. But less commercials. Crazy Eight Caller Benny C talking about Organic Chemistry and how much studying it can be awesome. Do you know about chemistry? NACL is Salt. Pokey is here to answer your phone calls. Congrats to me and Dimmel for 1 year on-the-air. The #1 Song is.... Live tracks for the rest of the show. What button do I press? Press the button. This red one? The other red one. How about this green one? No, the yellow one. Which yellow one. Hit Enter. Hi and No. A song for Stella. I better not be catching Jeremy's cold I tell ya. He left his body when he's hypnotized, something about that. Past Lives or something.

For full details > http://twobs.com/wiki/2BS_Radio_Archive_1999-09-28

1999-09-28 | 3:10:45 | 2BS Radio Archive | The Main Event | Monday (actually Tuesday) | Midnight to 3AM | WRHO 89.7 FM Hartwick College Oneonta NY | The B-Smith Radio Archive | Archived Recordings from my College Radio Show | 2bsradioarchive.blogspot.com

www.twobs.com | 2bsradioarchive.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, NY, United States

This site is not affiliated with
2BS 1503AM Bathurst.