Sunday, May 25, 2008

1999-04-29 The Flasher Show

1999-04-29 The Flasher Show (3:02:46)

Tape 1 I've got no plans, so you never know what's going to happen. Jaron stops in for a few minutes and says hello. Hello People. Watch out for Bob Jones, the Flasher. Quick Little Message. Quick Reality Check. A New Guest. Chillin'. I got Bob's mom and his dad. I have it all. The Flasher is upon us. Yup. Playing with Miss Piggy. Amsbary Block. Less Talk More Silence. And That Is Two. Tape 2. Do I Get A Banana? They listen to me in the 4th Floor Alumni Girls Bathroom. haha! What happened? ah ha ha. Kermit the frogger. Speaking of Bozos. Crazy Stuff. Lots of stuff to do later tonight. Have you ever been to a Blue Water Baboon Farm? I don't like Liars. Final Words. When the music's over.

Guests: Jaron, Scott Amsbary, Vas, others
Phone Guests: Wayne, Jeremy, Bob Jones, Benny C, Cha-Chi

For full details of this show go to twobs.com/wiki/2BS_Radio_Archive_1999-04-29

1999-04-29 | 3:02:46 | 2BS Radio Archive | The Main Event | Wednesday (actually Thursday) | Midnight to 3AM | WRHO 89.7 FM Hartwick College Oneonta NY | The B-Smith Radio Archive | Archived Recordings from my College Radio Show | 2bsradioarchive.blogspot.com

www.twobs.com | 2bsradioarchive.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, NY, United States

This site is not affiliated with
2BS 1503AM Bathurst.