Friday, May 30, 2008

1999-05-20 A Recap

1999-05-20 A Recap (3:07:22)

The Final Show of the year! Don't Cry Rob. We'll have to make it fun. Wake up Tex. Wick Wars Recap. We represented and won! Oh Yah. Prize to the 12th caller. Oops I lied. Alone. Sometimes yah and sometimes no. good Early Morning, it's The News with Elizabeth Papciak!! Then CJ's news. Music usually helps us out. Shozamme is just chillin, Way too many sound files! Hey Andy! Can it. A clip from April Fools. Here's your PSA. Be right with ya. Something stinks. When in doubt.... Our tape from Spanish class! Pokey Talks! When I'm Gone, When I Leave. & I'm out.
Guests: Cha-Chi, Benny C, Elizabeth, CJ, E&D, others
Phone Guest: Sloan, Shozamme, others

1999-05-20 | 3:07:22 | 2BS Radio Archive | The Main Event | Wednesday (actually Thursday) | Midnight to 3AM | WRHO 89.7 FM Hartwick College Oneonta NY | The B-Smith Radio Archive | Archived Recordings from my College Radio Show | 2bsradioarchive.blogspot.com

www.twobs.com | 2bsradioarchive.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Albany, NY, United States

This site is not affiliated with
2BS 1503AM Bathurst.